Come Join Us March 8th from 11 am to 5 pm
for Everything Purple!
- All 60-minute massages just $75
- All massages for the day are our Lavender Essence Massage (however you are welcome to select another aroma)
- Chair massage $15 for 15 minutes & enjoy lavender-infused chocolates
- Roasted blueberry cupcakes with lemon buttercream frosting (these will go fast!) $3 for small cupcakes & $5 for large cupcakes
- La La Lavender tea from Olive Fusion will be served all day
100% of the profits are being donated!
We're sorry, but no other discounts will be honored on March 8th. We would like to raise as much money as possible. Help make this event a huge success!
My friend Emily was working for the United Nations in Haiti when the earthquake hit. She ran across town to find her apartment building crumbled to the ground. After 22 hours of digging her youngest of three daughters was unburied and safe. Emily lost her husband and two daughters. Out of this extraordinary tragedy, Emily began the Kembe La Foundation and a year later Purple Cake Day. The money raised during Purple Cake Day goes to build schools in Haiti, Africa and Nepal. The event is held in memory and honor of her two daughters.